After The Move
Once we’ve migrated your blog , you may need to make a few additional modifications—especially if your old website was a blogsite. Here are a few recommendations:
- Login to your Good Gallery WordPress blog. (e.g. https://example.goodgallery.com/blog/wp-admin)
- Hover your cursor over the Settings menu.
- Choose Reading from the menu.
- Change the Your homepage displays setting to Your latest posts.
- Hover your cursor over the Appearance menu.
- Choose Menus from the menu.
- Change the links on your menu to link to the new pages on your Good Gallery website.
- Hover your cursor over the Pages menu.
- Choose All Pages from the menu.
- Remove any pages that are no longer needed.
- Test your own site and compare the migrated content against your current content.
- Test all forms and plugins to ensure they are operating as expected.
- Create 301 Redirects if desired (optional). Information about 301 Redirects can be found in the Good Gallery User Manual.