Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions represent disclosures related to the Blog Migration Service.
- Hosting Plans and Startup Fees also apply in addition to the one-time charge for your migration.
- Once services have been rendered, fees related to the Blog Migration Services are non-refundable.
- Upon completion of the Blog Migration Service, additional changes are your responsibility.
- We won’t begin work until we’ve received the login and FTP information for your old blog.
- Failure to receive the required materials in the manner described may delay the migration of your blog.
- We reserve the right to change your admin username if it poses a security risk.
- This service doesn’t include the migration of files stored outside the core WordPress architecture.
- After your migration, you may need to revise WordPress settings, remove duplicate pages, and change your theme settings. Those services aren’t included.
- Good Gallery blogs are located in the “blog” subdirectory (e.g. www.example.com/blog). If your old blog uses a different another subdirectory (e.g. www.example.com/journal or /blogsite or /myblog), we can support that name modification for an additional $50 annual maintenance fee.
- Services, descriptions, pricing, material requirements, and information related to this service are subject to change without notice.
Services Not Included
The following services are not included. This is a partial list and doesn’t represent all potentially omitted services. Although we may offer some services separately, these services are not included in the Blog Migration Service.
- New Theme Installation
- Customizations of WordPress Themes
- Plugin Troubleshooting
- WordPress Consulting
- Migration / Combination of Multiple Blogs
- Changes to WordPress Menus or Settings
- Migration of Content Located Outside Standard WordPress Directories