Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions represent disclosures related to the Basic Configuration Service.
- Hosting Plans and Startup Fees also apply in addition to this one-time charge.
- Once services related to the Basic Configuration Service have been rendered, fees related to this service are non-refundable.
- Once the Basic Configuration Service is complete, additions or further configuration are your responsibility.
- We won’t begin work until ALL content is received and any content issues are addressed.
- Failure to receive the required materials in the manner described may delay the configuration of your new website.
- Fonts not currently available may not be available for up to 14 days.
- Requests to create exact copies of other customer websites cannot be honored.
- When design instructions are provided that aren’t possible or included with our service, we’ll use our best judgement to employ a reasonable compromise.
- Services, descriptions, pricing, material requirements, and information related to this service are subject to change without notice.
The following services are not included. This is a partial list and doesn’t represent all potentially omitted services. Although we may offer some services separately, these services are not included in the Basic Configuration Service.
- Blog Transfers (see Blog Migration Service)
- WordPress Activation or Assistance (see WordPress Help)
- Licensed Fonts
- Domain Transfers
- 301 Redirect Creation
- Multiple Revisions
- Logo Creation or Modification
- META Description Insertion
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Image Selection, Editing, or Sorting
- Design Recommendations or Advice
- Defining Square Areas for Gallery Images
- Advanced Designs (including Visual Navigation)
- Extended Support for Custom Code Provided by Third Parties
- Highly Custom Forms beyond Typical Contact Forms
- Custom Designs or Features Based on Other Websites
- Custom Page Formatting (e.g. complex pages including extensive use of tables)
- Custom Graphics Work (e.g. combining images, changing graphical elements)