Send Us Your Info
After you’ve prepared your content, share your information via Dropbox. Follow these steps to send us your information. If you don’t have a Dropbox subscription, you can sign up for a free account.
Once we received your materials, we’ll check your content, confirm your submission, and add you to our development queue.
- Open your main Dropbox folder.
- Create a new top-level folder named Good Gallery – YOURNAME (e.g. “Good Gallery – Jane Doe”).
- In that new top-level folder, create a subfolder named Logo.
- In that new top-level folder, create a subfolder named Photos.
- In that new top-level folder, create a subfolder named Text.
- Refer to our detailed instructions for Logos, Photos, Text, Contact Info, Video, Site Outlines, and Design Notes.
- Use this handy checklist to double check your submission content.
- Using Dropbox tools, share your top-level folder with Good Gallery.
- Open your main Dropbox folder on your local computer.
- Right click the top-level folder containing your information.
- Enter email@example.com in the “Who do you want to share with?” field.
- Make sure that “Can edit” is selected.
- Click the Share button. Don’t use the Share Link option.