Basic Configuration Checklist
When you’re done preparing your content for our Basic Configuration Service, review this checklist to make sure that you’re submitting everything we need.
- Your jpg or vector logo in saved in a folder named Logo.
- There is only one file in the Logo folder.
- All of your gallery photos are in subfolders under the Photos folder.
- Every photo has a unique filename.
- Your photos are saved in the sRGB color space.
- None of your photos are larger than 10MB.
- All your photos are at least 3000 pixels on the longest side.
- Your document titled Website Text is in the Text folder.
- You’ve included page breaks between content pages and any hyperlinks are in your body content.
- There are no images in your text documents. Image positions are indicated with the filename only. Text pages are saved in subfolder Text Pages under the Photos folder.
- Your document titled Contact Info is in the Text folder.
- You’ve copied the info from the Contact Info form into your Contact Info document.
- Your document titled Site Outline is in the Text folder.
- You’ve defined every page of your website in an outline format.
- There are subfolders under the Photos folder for every gallery listed in your site outline.
- There is text for every text page listed in your site outline.
- Your document titled Design Notes is in the Text folder.
- You’ve copied the info from the the Design Notes form into your Design Notes document.
- Your document titled Forms is in the Text folder.
- You’ve listed all your desired fields for your contact form. Alternatively, provide the embed code for your preferred third-party form.
- For video pages, you’ve provided links to YouTube or Vimeo videos next to options in your Site Outline document.
- For embedded video, you’ve included links to YouTube or Vimeo videos in the appropriate location within your Website Text document.
Submit Your Info
- Create a folder named Good Gallery – YOURNAME (e.g. “Good Gallery – Jane Doe”) in Dropbox.
- Place all your content folders under that top-level folder.
- Refer to our Dropbox Instructions for detailed instructions on how to share your content.